<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07510132015\46blogName\75Pre-Cal+40S\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75BLUE\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://pc40s.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_CA\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://pc40s.blogspot.com/\46vt\0751918750566317688867', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Circular functions

We have spent hours on this subject. I have found that this blog has helped alot with my learning compared to last semesters blogless course. It has allowed me to get another perspective to a subject that I have never really understood. The extra help given from websites that revolve around pre-cal is invaluable knowledge. These sites have helped me see what we are talking about in a more pictoral environment. Which is were I feel i can learn alot as i can rember pictures alot better then words. The first blog dealing with study habits has given me insight on ways to break my habits. Hasn't broken all of them but has helped me improve my study habits and help me learn this difficult subject. Also i have tryed and proven to myself that some of these things do work. example today I was discussing some questions with another classmate and we both had problems with the same problem and both went to you for help . Allowing your explination to be explained to me froma different point of view. Also letting me know that i'm not the only one having trouble with some things. Simple things like having the answers to the excersices done in more detail then just answers has allowes me to see where exactly i'm making my mistakes and what needs to be done to correct the problem. I also have found that this unit is largley based on topics learned in pre-cal 30s and reviewing some of my old notes has helped with the graphing of circular functions. This has been somewhat difficult for me as the complete change from degrees to radians is very new and something I'm not used to ,plus I despise root signs. In the end it really depends on how much effort a person is willing to put into something and thats got to do with being interested in a course or what the course really means besides entrance to university.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home