<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10132015\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+40S\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc40s.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_CA\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc40s.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1918750566317688867', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Hooray For Mr.K

Is it just me or does anybody else think that Mr.K is a really good teacher. I know what you’re thinking and no, I’m not posting this for any more than my one mark. I really do think he is one of the best teachers that I’ve ever had. Here are some reasons why. One reason is that little book called your bible…I mean math dictionary that he makes everybody keep. Did I mention that the math dictionary is worth marks? I think that this is one of the main reasons that I actually passed math last semester. If you’ve never taken his class before, believe me, he is doing everybody a favor by doing this. Another thing is that Mr.K introduced our class to this web site. I doubt I’m the only person that thinks this is helping us out a lot. Even if you hate blogging, you have to admit that it is helping you out at least a little bit. Lastly, the main reason is Pi Day =P Just saying it makes me hungry. Can you name any other teacher that brings in about 30 pies in one class? What more can you ask for in a teacher? He tells great stories and jokes, makes you carry around an answer key, and promotes eating pies in class. Well that’s my two cents.

1 Comments:

At 3/07/2005 2:06 p.m., Blogger Mr. Kaminski said...

Hello everyone,

My name is Mr. Terry Kaminski. (Yes another Mr. K!!!". I teach at Grand Centre High School in Cold Lake, Alberta.

I agree that Mr. K is an awesome teacher. He has been a great help to me in setting up by own Blog for one of my classes.

Our Blog is at:
gchsmath.blogspot.com
Feel free to visit our site.

I really like how the students are posting to this class blog. You all seem to be really using the blog to its full advantage. Any ideas on how I can get my students to use our blog regularluy and post comments? How do you receive marks for posting to your blog??

I look forward to hearing from you.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home