<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10132015\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+40S\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc40s.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_CA\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc40s.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1918750566317688867', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 21, 2005

Blog

Well, here I am again. I just realized something before I started typing this. I forgot when the test is again =D . So, I am studying right now, and at the same time doing this one mark that I need. So far in this unit, I never knew how identities was really easy. I mean last sem with Ms. A, my identities test was 12/46. I did not know how to get the left side to equal the right side because I wasn't paying attention or I just didn't know how to do it even though I got mad help, but when Mr.K told me to just change everything into the state of Sin and Cos, then it got easier for me. Also, Mr.K should've given us more of those identity problems to work with so we can get better and better at it. I've also thought of identities to be one of the hardest subjects in math because some of my friends cannot handle it. In the sum and difference identity, how does tan(a-B) and tan(a+B) work? Well, I hope this is enough. 'Til the next test..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home