<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07510132015\46blogName\75Pre-Cal+40S\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75BLUE\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://pc40s.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_CA\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://pc40s.blogspot.com/\46vt\0751918750566317688867', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

My 2nd Time Blogging

Well its been awhile that i havent blog and i realized that i lost a lot of marks already and i know that it is bad. So Even though its a last minute blogging I still want to get this blogging mark. I really enjoy this unit because I understand it and i'm having fun while I'm answering this kind of questions. I like solving parabolas,circles, ellipse, and Hyperbolas, I think their cool. Just the name "Directrix" makes me think that this unit is interesting. I think I understand this unit very well and the only problem i have in this unit is answering the word problems and that's about it. I admit that I visit the blog once in a while and i know its bad, because it was made for us and we should benefit it. It's that sometimes I'm busy at work and when i got home I'm tired already to go to the computer and blog. Anywayz, i hope that i got my blogging mark this time and I also hope that my blog would make our blog participation a 100%, because I think I'm the only one who's not blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home