Well, you folks liked the last test so much, try this one on for size (6 questions):
1. What do you put in a toaster? ... Think carefully and scroll down.
AND THE ANSWER IS: The answer is bread. If you said "toast," then give up now and go do something else. Try not to hurt yourself. If you said, "bread," go to question 2.
2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink? ... Think carefully and scroll down.
AND THE ANSWER IS: Cows drink water. If you said "milk" please do not attempt the next question. Your brain is obviously overstressed and may even overheat. It may be that you need to content yourself with reading something more appropriate such as "Children's World." If you said, "water" then proceed to question three.
3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a greenhouse made from? ... Think carefully and scroll down.
AND THE ANSWER IS: Greenhouses are made of glass. If you said "green bricks," what the heck are you still doing here reading these questions????? ... if you said "glass," then go on to question four.
4. It's twenty years ago, a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany. If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany. Anyway, during the flight, TWO of the engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he has time and the plane crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors - East Germany or West Germany or in "no man's land"? ... Think carefully and scroll down.
AND THE ANSWER IS: You don't, of course, bury survivors. If you said anything else, you must never try to rescue anyone from a plane crash. Your efforts would not be appreciated. ...... If you said, "Don't bury the survivors" then proceed to the next question.
5. If the hour hand on a clock moves 1/60th of a degree every minute then how many degrees will the hour hand move in one hour? ... Think carefully and scroll down.
AND THE ANSWER IS: One degree. If you said "360 degrees" or anything other than "one degree," you are to be congratulated on getting this far, but you are obviously out of your league. Turn your pencil in and exit the room. Everyone else proceed to the final question.
6. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from Downtown Brooklyn (let's say starting at Court Street) to Brighton Beach in guess where (Brooklyn). At Atlantic Avenue, 17 people get on the bus. At Prospect Park, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. At Eastern Parkway, two people get off and four get on. At Newkirk Avenue, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. At Kings Highway, three people get off and five people get on. And then in Sheepshead Bay, six people get off and three get on. And now you arrive at Brighton Beach ... Scroll down for the question.
What was the name of the bus driver? ... Think carefully and scroll down.
AND THE ANSWER IS: Just look back at the question, look at the first line; it was YOU ... "You are driving a bus from..."
Humbling isn't it? And just think, you are among the most intelligent in the population. ;-)