Online Quiz Goes Live Tomorrow
In today's class we were working with trig functions, their inverses and exact values. In order to test your understanding of that material you'll be writing a quiz.
The quiz will be written online here. It goes live at 4:00 pm tomorrow and will no longer be available as of midnight on Thursday. When you get to the site follow these instructions:
- Click on the big yellow "Sign Up" arrow.
- Use only your first name and last initial as indicated.
- Pick a username that will allow me to easily identify you, i.e. first name and last initial.
- Make up any password you like.
- Click on [Register] then [Search] by teacher's name (kuropatwa) and you'll find me.
- Click on the box next to Pre-Cal 40S and then [Register].
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Actually, if you read each page carefully, you'll see that the sign up process is very straight forward and self explanatory. If you hit any snags email me and we'll sort it out together.
This quiz is timed. You'll only have 25 minutes to complete it once you've begun. It consists of 10 multiple choice questions. DON'T PANIC. Take your time. I know you'll all do well. ;-)